If you have not yet installed WordPress, consult the WordPress documentation for more information. You may want to contact your web host for help installing WordPress.
To install the Good Reviews for WordPress plugin:
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin area.
- Click the Add Plugin link at the top of the page.
- In the search panel on the right, enter
Good Reviews for WordPressand hit enter/return.
- Find the Good Reviews for WordPress plugin in the list, click the Install Now button, and follow the instructions.
- Once installed, click the Activate Now link. If you don’t see that link, you can go to your Plugins list at any time and activate it from there.
Now that the plugin is installed and activated, you’ll want to start adding reviews.